Wow, it has been over two months since I last wrote. I really am not good at this!
Going to the temple with K and all of our children was truly "heaven on earth". Such an amazing thing being together in the Celestial room. We are so glad that Grandpa and Grandma J and S were able to be with us also. What a wonderful day. It was so much fun having B and A visit. We really miss having them close by.
Now we are looking forward to Christmas when all of us will be together in M B. There will be 18 of us. Going to be a busy, noisy house but full of love and hopefully lots of fun. We are looking forward to a traditional (Chid traditional) Christmas eve and then spending much of Christmas day together. B, D and kids will spend part of their time with D's family in A. Happy to share in these fun times.
We are not exchanging gifts this year, instead we will be enjoying fun times together on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Each family is in charge of organizing a fun activity for the day they have chosen. I am hearing about lots of fun activities. Some will be here for New Years and then everyone will head home. I hear that D and J are counting down the days (I think they are just ready for a vacation!) I too, am counting the days and making lists of things to get done before everyone arrives.
Thanksgivings will be different this year - K is heading for Utah for a visit with sisters and friends. M and I will head for LA to celebrat the holiday with my family.
So many things to be grateful for. . . even though we live in challenging times, we are truly blessed. We are especially thankfull for the gospel of Jesus Christ that guides our lives.
Love to all. MOM
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment