Friday, September 4, 2009

True Joy!

Tomorrow September 5th is a day that all parents look forward to. . . being in the temple with all of our children. Kyle will be getting his endowments. Brooke and Amylee arrive this evening, G-parents Jones arrived on Tuesday. Matt and Shirley will meet us at the temple tomorrow for the 12 noon session. I can't explain the feelings I have been having this past few weeks. This day is something I wasn't sure would ever happen, but Kyle has really worked hard this past two years. He has made many changes in his life. He truly has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

We will miss having Dave and Jonny there tomorrow, but so appreciate them for taking over the family duties so Brooke and Amylee can be here. They will be in our thoughts.

Now we look forward to joining with the grandkids as they go to the temple.

This is a bit of heaven on earth.

Love all of you so much. MOM

No comments: