HI to all,
I can't believe it has been nearly two months since I wrote anything. My how time flies!
All is well. Dad is back from his trip to Florida. The job went well. There were a few glitches but D really helped out dad with his computer background and skills. Thanks so much, dad really appreciated it.
I have been working my new schedule for almost two months. It is going well, I had three students not return due to the schedule change but sometimes things don't work out for everyone. It is nice to have my medical ins paid by the company and get paid on holidays and I look forward to paid vacation days. Yeah! Also, I have heard through the grapevine that we will have "three" sick days a year. Wow. Anyway, it is all working out fine.
Dad is busy working on his presentations for Youth Conference in mid March. Of course, he is busy making necklaces and preparing a treasure hunt. This one will be indoors using the scriptures, etc. He is very excited.
Well, I think that is all for now. I hope all is well with each of you. This is a challenging time to live. You are all in our prayers daily. I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for each of us and even though we may go through difficult times, he loves us and will keep us taken care of.
Love, MOM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment