Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall is around the corner

Wow, I can't believe it is almost fall. This is a month full of birthdays - Shirley had hers on Sunday (she is like dad and prefers a quiet day with family, not a lot of hoopla), Dillon has his birthday on Monday Sept 22 and Amylee celebrates on Tuesday Sept 23. Then it is Hoku's birthday Oct 1st. Happy birthday to everyone.

All is well in Moss Beach. Dad has been working on a job, it is now finished and he has a job for a few days this week in the city. I keep busy with the law office and tutoring. I have 13 sessions this year. I have a couple of openings on Wednesday afternoons - so I could have 15 sessions.

This weekend we have Stake temple day and then over to Matt and Shirley's to celebrate with Dillon. I just got a call from Heather and Zack, they will be in SF for a football game and hope we can get together for a visit. Hope we can find time. Sunday is the Primary program for Kapono and Hoku so we will be in the Crystal Springs ward for church.

I am looking forward to general conference. Sure wish I could come to SLC and go to the Conference Center for some of the sessions. I loved coming up a few years back.

Kyle is doing great. He is training at Target and will be working regular shifts in the next couple of weeks. He loves the Branch and is getting to know people so he has things to do. Sunday he taught the Elder's quorum. Wow. He is checking on the policy for discounts at Target for family. He'll let me know as soon as he finds out. It may just be his immediate family which for now just includes him (no wife and kids yet).

Well, it is getting late and I need to get to bed. So bye for now.

Love, MOM

No comments: